FABAMAQ - Sistemas informáticos S.A. (also referred to in this policy as "FABAMAQ", "we" "us" "our") is committed to the protection of personal data entrusted to you.
For this reason, all personal information is treated and protected with all due diligence, and always in accordance with applicable law: Regulation EU 2016/679, General Regulation on Data Protection (RGPD).
FABAMAQ will treat your personal data (also referred to in this policy as "information") for the purposes described below.
1. Human resource Management
It includes the processing of data necessary for the celebration, fulfillment and termination of a work contract, management of working times, absences and vacations, processing of wages and other benefits, promotions and development of the career, training, evaluation, representation expenses and communication with workers, exercise of disciplinary power.
2. Internal and business management
It includes activities such as project planning, work time registration and company asset management to increase operations efficiency, conducting audits and investigations, implementing management controls, using internal databases, file management, insurance, prevention, preparation and conflict management.
3. Analysis and Management
It includes activities such as satisfaction questionnaires, process management and the treatment of employee data for reporting and analysis purposes.
4. Compliance with legal obligations
It includes the processing of personal data strictly necessary for the fulfillment of its legal obligations, such as the disclosure of data following injunctions, collaboration with regulators and the defence of the legitimate interests of the company.
5. Protection of vital interests
The processing of personal data for the protection of the vital interests of workers.
The information we ask for is used to organize our events, estimate attendance and organize logistics, catering and other requirements. If you disagree with our policy and do not wish to provide us with this information, you will be unable to attend these events.
It includes recruiting activities such as research, selection as well as related activities. In this context, data related to salary processing and human resources management will also be processed.
2. Execution of contracts
It includes activities such as entering into contracts with employees, as well as communication with third parties involved in contracts (insurance companies, beneficiaries, intermediaries).
3. Development and improvement of services
It includes activities necessary for the development and improvement of company services, activity analysis and processing for statistical and scientific purposes.
1. Legitimacy for the treatment of your data
Your data will only be used if one of the following occurs:
- You have given your consent by signing or accepting an online or paper form.
- The data are necessary to fulfill the legal obligations of the contract of employment.
- The data are required to comply with a legal obligation to which FABAMAQ is subject, as well as the disclosure of data to the Tax Administration and Social Security, as well as other authorities.
- The data are necessary for the legitimate interests pursued by FABAMAQ, provided that they do not prevail over the interests or rights, freedoms and guarantees of the data subject.
Your personal data will not be used for purposes other than those described in this policy, without being informed in advance or, where appropriate, obtained your consent.
Your data will be processed by FABAMAQ using appropriate technical and organizational measures to ensure a high level of safety under the RGPD.
With respect to job candidates, FABAMAQ defines and analyzes behavioral profiles in order to provide a better service of selection and recruitment of human resources.
Your personal data will be kept for the minimum period of time necessary and proportional to the pursuit of the purposes described above.
In the case of workers, your data will be kept for the purposes of compliance with legal obligations and protection of FABAMAQ's legitimate interests.
With regard to recruitment procedures, and under the terms of labor law, your data will be kept for a period of 2 (years).
- To Public Authorities. Under the terms of the applicable law, the company is obliged to disclose data to the Tax Administration, the Social Security, the Working Conditions Authority, and, following judicial mandates, to the judicial authorities.
At any time, you can ask us:
- Access to your personal data;
- The rectification of your personal information;
- Opposition, deletion or limitation of the processing of your personal data;
- The portability of the personal data previously provided, in a structured, compatible and in a readable format.
To exercise your rights, please contact our Data Protection Officer, through the following contact: [email protected]
Your requests will be treated with special care, so that we can ensure the effectiveness of your rights.
You may be asked to prove your identity so as to ensure that the personal data is shared only with your cardholder.
You should be aware that in certain cases, under applicable law, your request may not be immediate or fully satisfied.
In any case, it will be informed of the measures taken to that effect within one month from the moment the request is made.
You also have the right to complain to the national control authority: www.cnpd.pt
If consent is legally required for the processing of personal data, the data subject has the right to withdraw consent at any time. However, this right does not compromise the lawfulness of the treatment made based on the consent previously provided, as well as the subsequent treatment of the same data, with another legal basis, such as compliance with the contract or legal obligation to which FABAMAQ is subject.
If you wish to withdraw your consent, please contact our Data Protection Officer, through the following contact: [email protected]
Website terms and conditions of use
By using the website www.fabamaq.pt, made available by FABAMAQ, located at Rua do Campo Alegre nº389, 4150-178 Porto, you are accepting the following terms and conditions use:
1. The use of this site should be purely personal. Modification, reproduction, duplication, copying, distribution, sale, resale and other forms of exploitation, for commercial or non-commercial purposes, without the prior authorization of FABAMAQ are prohibited.
2. All intellectual property rights on the site and its contents belong to FABAMAQ and to companies associated or integrated in FABAMAQ, unless otherwise stated.
3. The creation of a link that points to the site of FABAMAQ is only authorized if it is made out of frames and as long as it refers to the page of entrance of the site, being therefore prohibited the deep links.
4. FABAMAQ uses good judgment in compiling and making available the information contained on its website, which is purely informative and intended for the professional development of users. FABAMAQ recommends that you verify for yourself the accuracy of the information provided before making any decision based on them.
5. FABAMAQ does not guarantee the accuracy, adequacy, updating and operation of the site, or the information contained therein, and is not liable for any losses, damages, expectations of income or any other damages resulting from the use of the information contained in site.
6. The information contained on the site has been compiled from various sources and is subject to change without notice.
7. Sending a personal resume by a user does not guarantee that an employer will request information about you. He will offer you an interview and make you a job offer if the candidates are available or match the needs of the employer.
8. FABAMAQ does not guarantee any conditions and / or duration of any employment position obtained through the website.
9. By using the website, you are taking the risk that the information contained therein may be incomplete, inaccurate, outdated or different from what you are looking for.
11. Data collection technologies:
Ready to join the game?