1 - 3 years
The Tech Consultancy Team plays a vital role in interfacing with our global customer base. We provide expert level technical support to our games and related-systems.
- Our Software Developers build and improve full custom tools to allow automated testing and mass deployment
- They contribute to our effort of keeping our high-quality standards by providing Tier 2 support, ensuring that any problems that occur in production are solved in the best and speediest manner.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Degree in Computer Science, related field or equivalent experience
- Comfortable coding in C++/.NET
- Out of the box, on the fly approach to technical problem solving
- Knowledge of code versioning tools (e.g. Git, SVN).
WHAT WE EXPECT
- Health Insurance
- Training: individual budget for training + training plan for department + knowledge sharing + TechTalks + Language lessons (English and Spanish)
- A challenging work (comes with free coffee & fruit!)
- Career Evolution (technical and leadership path)
- Mentoring, Coaching and Talent Development Programs
- Soccer, Padel and Volleyball Teams, Yoga and Chinese Boxing Class
- Power-ups in Coverflex Card
- Annual Nerf War
- Proximity is one of our values - you will have several events like team buildings, christmas party, company birthday party and many more events. Basically we like to be together
- Our culture and co-workers are the best thing about working at Fabamaq and we are proud of that
WHAT WE OFFER