1 - 3 years
The Game Math Team is responsible for establishing game rules, setting the prizes and payouts. While setting the rules for the new games, we also optimize the logic of the existing ones. Have you ever wondered how do casino games' payouts really work? Well, this is the team behind those decisions. Join us!
- Work in a team which is responsible for creating the mathematical models for each game.
- Do data analysis to identify possible optimizations to apply to our current and new games.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Degree in Mathematics, related field or equivalent experience.
- Knowledge in probability and statistics.
WHAT WE EXPECT
- Health Insurance
- Training: individual budget for training + training plan for department + knowledge sharing + TechTalks + Language lessons (English and Spanish)
- A challenging work (comes with free coffee & fruit!)
- Career Evolution (technical and leadership path)
- Mentoring, Coaching and Talent Development Programs
- Soccer, Padel and Volleyball Teams, Yoga and Chinese Boxing Class
- Power-ups in Coverflex Card
- Annual Nerf War
- Proximity is one of our values - you will have several events like team buildings, christmas party, company birthday party and many more events. Basically we like to be together
- Our culture and co-workers are the best thing about working at Fabamaq and we are proud of that
WHAT WE OFFER