1 - 3 years
Be a part of the team responsible for the MacGyverisms of Fabamaq. Develop and maintain the swiss army knife that is our Operating System.
- You will have to develop parts of the operating system and some configuration applications
- The implementation of automated solutions for a lot of processes of the team, like releases and similar will be also part of your role
- Finally, while developing the referred solutions, you shall always remember that you build, maintain, test hard, break them even harder, and finally if they break (and they will) fix them.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Know-how on Linux operating systems with special attention to Debian based distributions.
- A lot of bash knowledge and also some Python
- Be at ease with Git
- C/C++ for X86 architecture on Linux Operating Systems (programming, compiling, testing and debugging) (valued)
- Linux from scratch (valued)
- Basic knowledge of Docker
- At least a finished degree on computer science and electronics course (or similar).
WHAT WE EXPECT
- Health Insurance
- Training: individual budget for training + training plan for department + knowledge sharing + TechTalks + Language lessons (English and Spanish)
- A challenging work (comes with free coffee & fruit!)
- Career Evolution (technical and leadership path)
- Mentoring, Coaching and Talent Development Programs
- Soccer, Padel and Volleyball Teams, Yoga and Chinese Boxing Class
- Power-ups in Coverflex Card
- Annual Nerf War
- Proximity is one of our values - you will have several events like team buildings, christmas party, company birthday party and many more events. Basically we like to be together
- Our culture and co-workers are the best thing about working at Fabamaq and we are proud of that
WHAT WE OFFER