Junior Backend Developer
1 - 3 years
Whether you are a gameplay or a physics expert, a graphics or networking specialist, or just a great engineer, there will be always ways to stand out in our next big game.
- Implementation of features and improvements on the existing codebase.
- Develop tools to increase team's efficiency.
- Assure codebase quality with peer review and pair programming.
- Have the initiative for continuous improvement and best practices.
- Write legible and organized documentation.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Degree in Computer Science.
- Attention to detail and critical thinking.
- Autonomous researcher and self-learner.
- Experience with Python development.
- Familiarity with Docker and Docker Compose.
- Experience with git.
- Knowledge of databases and SQL.
- Oral and written fluency in English.
WHAT WE EXPECT
- Health Insurance
- Training: individual budget for training + training plan for department + knowledge sharing + TechTalks + Language lessons (English and Spanish)
- A challenging work (comes with free coffee & fruit!)
- Career Evolution (technical and leadership path)
- Mentoring, Coaching and Talent Development Programs
- Soccer, Padel and Volleyball Teams, Yoga and Chinese Boxing Class
- Power-ups in Coverflex Card
- Annual Nerf War
- Proximity is one of our values - you will have several events like team buildings, christmas party, company birthday party and many more events. Basically we like to be together
- Our culture and co-workers are the best thing about working at Fabamaq and we are proud of that
WHAT WE OFFER